This kit allows you to assemble a different versions of the 1992 BMW M5 E34 in 1/43 scale. There are two versions of mirrors, a set of chrome moldings and a set of black moldings Shadow Line, as well as a spoiler, which can be installed as desired. For the convenience of painting, moldings (plastic pads) of bumpers and sideskirts are made by separate parts. Also, the lower parts of the bumpers and side skirts, are made by separate parts, which makes it easier to paint them in contrasting colors, according to the prototypes.
The kit has a good detailisation:
– front and rear suspension are well detailed and made with separate parts,
– quality rubber tires with the inscriptions of dimension and manufacturer,
– tail lights consist of two blocks (on the trunk and on the rear wings),
– safety belts with snaps, places of belt locks are marked,
– Photoetched M5 badges for the trunk and front grille,
– grilles and headlight frames by separate photo etched parts,
– door handles and trunk lock are made by separate parts,
– fixed in one position brake discs,
– the exhaust system is made in a separate piece.
Finished models are not included in the kit. Photos are shown to understand the result, which can be obtained by assembling of this kit.